Friday, June 24, 2011

Give and you will receive



Phrase that I want to higlight is Give and you will receive, it nature's order

After my brain has been washed with a book titled The Power, my thinking pattern subconsciously changed in what Rhonda Bryne tried to put into my brain. Eventhough how much I want to resist. But alhamdulillah I manage to Islamify (if there is such word) the theory with few ayat in Quran.

One of the point in the book is the phrase that I want to highlight above.

I just get lazy to update this blog; (coz I know I've no audience as I never promote this blog to any of my friend). But then I realized that I write this blog for my own sake
(Saying): If ye do good, ye do good for your own souls, and if ye do evil, it is for them (in like manner).... [al-Israk:7]

By giving, writing this, sharing my thoughts- it actually help my mind to think, to use my knowledge, to be more sensitive to things that happens eventhough it is not significant. Because in Quran, the word ulul albab is repeated many times and always at the end of every story Allah emphasize 'to those who think'. Ulul albab is interpreted as mufassir as man that has healthy brain, using his thinking power to know bad and good deeds.

Lo! In the creation of the heavens and the earth and (in) the difference of night and day are tokens (of His Sovereignty) for men of understanding, (190) Such as remember Allah, standing, sitting, and reclining, and consider the creation of the heavens and the earth, (and say): Our Lord! Thou createdst not this in vain. Glory be to Thee! Preserve us from the doom of Fire. [ali-Imran: 190-191]

So if I cant think of any to share and to ponder; meaning that i am not reflecting my iman and my amal. Think only is not equal to think and reproduce. By sharing my thought is consider as think and reproduce. Think also encourage us to think of how much ni'mah that Allah gave and how much sins that we replied back to Him. Nauzubillah.




Astaghfirullah hal 'azim..
Allah, give me strength to always reflect myself, strength to give; so that I'll get ur pleasure and forgiveness - for my life and for the hereafter.



No comments:

Post a Comment